Top 5 Best Powerbanks Under ₹1000 Budget
Friends, today we are going to write about phone accessories in this article. And we are going to tell you about some good power banks.
Top 5 best power banks under 1000
5) Philips Power Bank – Its for Rs 999, has a 10000mAh capacity with 18W fast charging. It’s good that it has 5 different variants as options.
4) OnePlus Power Bank – has good build quality , a 13 layer advanced circuit protection, has 10000mAh capacity with 18W fast charging and 2 USB Type A with 1 USB Type C.Is priced at Rs 1000.
3) pTron Dynamo Pro – It’s priced at Rs 699, has 10000mAh capacity with 18W fast charging. Interestingly, it has LED indicators (25%, 50%, 75%) and its a budget friendly.
2) realme Power Bank 2 – It has 13 layer advance circuit protection and is safe. It has 10000mAh capacity with 18W fast charging, only 1 USB Type C & 1 Type A which is a negative. But for Rs 999, with the build quality and look you will like it.
1) Mi Power Bank 3i – It has 10000mAh capacity with 18W fast charging, a Type c input, has Aluminum casing and is built very well with 4 ports (2USB Type A, a micro USB and a USB Type c). All this with a price of Rs 999.