Broken Heart? Tune In To These Break-Up Songs
Your breakup can be anything – from a celebration of freedom from a toxic relationship or a sad sigh of losing the soulmate. But nothing works better than good music and cosy bed when your “special one” turns out to be a d..umb fellow.
So without any delay, here’s the list of best break-up songs that suit your mood irrespective of the reason of your break. Choose the ones that suit you the most and begin the mending of heart right away.
- “Someone Like You” by Adele
Mood: Shed the tears and hope for best
Best Lines: “Sometimes it lasts in love,
but sometimes it hurts instead”
- “How Am I Supposed to Live Without You” by Laura Branigan
Mood: Just total heart break and lots of pain.
Best Lines: “And I don’t wanna know the price I’m gonna pay for dreamin’
I need you now, it’s more than I can take”
- “I’d Rather Go Blind” by Etta James
Mood: When you see him with a new girl!
Best Lines: “Something deep down in my soul said, cry girl
When I saw you and that girl, walking around”
- “It’s Too Late” By Carole King
Mood: Accept the breakup but no blame game here.
Best Lines: “There’ll be good times again for me and you
But we just can’t stay together, don’t you feel it too
Still I’m glad for what we had, and how I once loved you.”
- “Lose You To Love Me” by Selena Gomez
Mood: You want to move on and begin self-love
Best Lines: “In two months, you replaced us
Like it was easy
Made me think I deserved it
In the thick of healing,”
- “Thank u, next” by Ariana Grande
Mood: Learn the lesson and burn the past
Best Lines: “One taught me love
One taught me patience
And one taught me pain
Now, I’m so amazing”
- “Cry Me A River” by Justin Timberlake
Mood: They cheated on you; now show them what they have missed
Best Lines: “The bridges were burned
Now it’s your turn, to cry”
- “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together,” Taylor Swift.
Mood: Fed up of the toxic relationship and looking for a closure now
Best Lines: The Whole Song!
Not enough? Try adding more songs listed below and don’t need to say thanks!
- “Bye Bye Bye,” *NSYNC
- “Mama’s Broken Heart,” Miranda Lambert
- “I Will Survive,” Gloria Gaynor
- “What About Us” by Pink
- “I knew You Were Trouble” by Taylor Swift
- “Stone Cold” by Demi Lovato
- “Single Ladies,” Beyoncé
- “Against All Odds,” Phil Collins
- “Ex-Factor,” Lauryn Hill
- “Everybody Hurts,” R.E.M.
Also, don’t forget…
For more such articles, keep reading YourFeed.