Want to Safeguard yourself from Coronavirus, Follow these tips
While entire world is fighting strongly against coronavirus (covid-19), we at yourfeed.in would like to re-iterate some basic step which will help us to safeguard against this deadly disease.
First, let us find out how Coronavirus spreads:-
According to WHO, COVID-19 is mainly transmitted through droplets generated when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or speaks. These droplets are too heavy to hang in the air. They quickly fall on floors or surfaces. You can be infected by breathing in the virus if you are within 1 metre of a person who has COVID-19, or by touching a contaminated surface and then touching your eyes, nose or mouth before washing your hands.
Important steps to follow for safeguard yourself from COVID-19:
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, a cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention. Call in advance.
- Follow the directions of your local health authority.
These are WHO issues guidelines on this pandemic, we urge you to follow this.
#Staysafe #Stayhome #followlockdown #IndiaagainstCorona #Coronavirus